homeaboutcontactadvertise

8.22.2011

Monster Monday & The Things that Matter

Happy Monday, friends. It's been a helluva weekend.

Events of the past few days have included visits to Oklahoma art galleries, joyfully tearful reunions with family members over White Chocolate & Caramel Pot de Creme, drunken environmental rants with friends, the sudden death of a loved one, a visit from cross-country travelers, all-night stargazing with "sisters" and the made-up vocabulary of a toddler.

My sincere apologies for the hurried posts as of late. There's just so much life to live that I've had trouble setting aside quality time with my laptop.

Please, tell me about you. Any good adventures from the weekend worth sharing? I have so many thoughts these days, but so few words. I have become a sponge, soaking up everything around me in attempt to absorb it all.

Stories to come soon.

Until then, I'll continue darting about without rest.

No time for photos, I'm busy exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...