homeaboutcontactadvertise

11.15.2011

You Need to Put These Foods in Your Mouth

Because that's what I've been doing these past few weeks.
And it's made me a very happy person.

There is, of course, a lot to be said for the company sharing in the consumption.
Be sure to dine with friends.

Because food = love.

Gnocchi Mac & Cheese (aka: world's best birthday cake substitute)

Homemade Pop Tarts and Lemon Poppyseed Muffins

Buttery, salty, peppery home fries



Excuse me, my leftovers are calling.

7 comments:

  1. Great photos! I love food shots. And I agree food is love :) Thanks for sharing these photos, they made my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy wow. Why have I not heard of gnocci mac and cheese before?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy MOTHER! Would literally pay airfare to hire you for an afternoon of Gnocchi Mac & Cheese making. Nom nom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Airfare covered? It's a done deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those poppy seed muffins look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooo I spotted that gnocchi mac and cheese recipe not too long ago and now I REALLY want to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WANT! Man, I can't decide which looks more delicious! Guess I'll just have to try them all ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...