homeaboutcontactadvertise

9.05.2012

So long, summer

This was the final weekend of summer exploration.


Descriptive words might include:
Cactus tacos
Sand
SoHo
Bubble tea (taro and strawberry green)
Blue moons
Bridges
Ferries
Roller coasters
Coney Island
Drunk

I'm nearly crying at the onset of cool weather.

Thank goodness for pumpkin everything.

And apple-picking.
And legwarmers.
And music.

Oh, so. much. music.

The three strongest feelings you're having about fall right now: GO.
(Mine are enthusiasm, apprehension, nostalgia)
(And possibly Halloween festivities)

3 comments:

  1. Misery (because it means winter is coming)
    Absolute contentment (because I fuckin' love fall)
    Incredible concentration (because I need to make the most I can of this hot, then warm, then pleasantly cool weather)

    Can I add the stirrings of panic over not yet having a Halloween costume? Because that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Crisp
    2) Scarves
    3) HALLOWEEN!!!
    I might be putting too much pressure on myself, but it's my first year with a house for Halloween and I want to go all out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gesina -- I agree on ALL OF THOSE FEELINGS.

    Meghan -- Decoration photos stat, please. Knowing your love of Halloween, I can't wait for a spectacular display.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...